Saturday 3 November 2012

HOLIDAY..

HoHOooo..
Today is the last day holiday...it is almost 2 week...and just stay at the hostel...
but..4 day on the early holiday..i went to my friend cousin home...there i just fill my day by watching tv and sleep.....that why i like holiday...huhuu...

On sunday..28/10...
my friend and i going back to hostel...and the hostel still look empty and silent.....

The next day...
i went to sunway pyramid with my friend....we enjoy there..but..we come back to hostel late because waiting the bus....it almost 4 hours....but it okay cause i enjoyed at that day,..

Hurm....for the first time of my life...im not celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha with my family...
but it become a new experience for me and make me become independent....

And today is the last day holiday,,...and i still not study anything for the coming test,,...:(

HOLIDAYYYYYYyyyyyy........

No comments:

Post a Comment